Board index Archives Role Play Character Bios Ashe's Character Concepts and Catalogue

Ashe's Character Concepts and Catalogue

If you want to have a place to easily reference your RP characters, you can make them here! Limit one thread per user.

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 am
Ashewell User avatar
Global Moderator

For hence forth shall be a list, a list of characters that I, Ashewell the Grand(!) shall be using and/or you might see.
They shall be updated as stories unfold and actions are taken. All information is © Ashewell

Pokemon/Digimon and other copyrighted works dont belong to me but the Characters created do.
"If there is anything more important than my ego on this ship I want it caught and shot right now, oh yea"
-Zaphod Bebblebrox

Ashewell User avatar
Global Moderator

Klaus VanDerWing:

Full Name: Klaus VanDerWing
Species: Pokemon/Archen
24 years (Compared to a human, personality wise)
Family: <Missing Information>

Description:
Klaus is a down to earth, forward thinker. He's always the optimist, seeing the road ahead with a positive outlook. Rather aloof at times, he puts on an air of sofistication and tries to be worldly, but his limited knowledge sets him back.. not that he'd admit that!
His hat and bowtie (Along with his name) are gifts from the scientists who revived him from a fossil, and he's taking a liking to them. He sometimes carries the cane though where he gets it is a mystery. Having been released to the wild with other revived fossil pokemon, Klaus has not much in the way of a permanent home but he isnt bothered by that fact.

Ability: Defeatist - After taking a bit of pain or abuse, Klaus turns into a whiny child. He'd refuse to fight and runs away from most problems until he recovers both his health and confidence.

Pokemon Moves: Crunch, Roost, Head Smash, Acrobatics.
"If there is anything more important than my ego on this ship I want it caught and shot right now, oh yea"
-Zaphod Bebblebrox

Return to Character Bios