Board index Archives Illustration and Animation Site Mascot and Logo contest!

Site Mascot and Logo contest!

Visual arts go here!

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 am
JWatch User avatar
Founder

Here begins the creation of our site's lovely mascot. What shall it look like? Well, we don't know yet!

Thankfully, since we have large enough userbase, we can settle that here and now!

Feel free to post your own designs and logos. When we agree we have enough, we can hold a vote! Multiple designs may be used for multiple site themes. They may even be redrawn, but hey, it's YOUR design!

Rules:

• Multiple entries are a-okay!
  • Please limit your mascot designs to PLATYPUSES ONLY. Or at least platypus-like forms!
And... well, that's it! Some guidelines to keep in mind:

Logos should fit in the top banner of the site. Please try to keep them thin, and possibly recolorable to account for different themes. We're not sure how the site is going to look in the end yet, so keep things flexible!

The name "Platygon" is derived from the words "Platypus" and "Polygon." Let that fuel your creative energies!

Contest entries will be put in a spoiler in this post, one for logos, and one for mascots.

LET 'ER RIP

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:38 am
vidigames4candy

This is River, he is a little platypus with a magenta fez and a blue vest. I dunno why I chose this color scheme, but I did lol.

The logo has the "P" as a platypus tail and the "O" is a fez with the tassle building the "N."

Drawn with Inchworm Animation. :D

Return to Illustration and Animation