Board index Simoia Guardian Great Haven Scrap

Great Haven Scrap

Go in here if you want spoilers! [Hint: Do not]

Post Sat May 13, 2017 7:43 pm
JWatch User avatar
Founder

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=119&start=25#p1982

They continue to watch you with eagle eyes. Climbing probably wasn't the best choice of actions. You curse your inability to stay calm in stressful situations like this. You try not to listen to the things they say, but when you do, all you hear is unpleasantries that range from "What are you doing here?" to the more extreme "Don't dare show your face in the daylight."

Closed

The voices grow in number, and you can sense a crowd is forming. "How are you alive?" "Is sitting there looking useless all you do?" "Go pick somewhere else to skulk."

You hate it. You wish you had never left that pile of scarves in the cart this morning, and moreover, you wish you had never left Loroni. You could have made it on your own in that town, but never in a metropolis such as this. Your stomach turns at the thought that you've almost died once already to the cold, and now what could be dozens of patricians are staring at you cornered against the wall,

But then you notice that a majority of the voices are repeating some strangely benevolent things. "Are you lost? Do you know where you are?"

Open

You open your eyes. There is no crowd before you after all, but you still hear the voices. The two shopkeepers are simply talking amongst themselves, and yet you still here a varying array of voices.

On pole

They're coming from behind you.

Post Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:13 am
JWatch User avatar
Founder

[Both of them]

"Well," you begin, gently pushing the tip of the sword away, "I can use magic pretty well. Just yesterday I managed to take down a whole rozo by myself! Shocked him good!" Rye turns her head, showing interest, and yet disbelief. You pause, realizing that while your story is true, you may be playing it up a bit. "...It was kind of an accident, to be honest. And it definitely wasn't because of a curse."

Perhaps you are saying too much in general. "You mean to tell me, you have the power to overtake a giant by yourself, and you can't even control it?" She lowers her sword, but looks around in case you happened to be a distraction for someone else.

"I.. I mean, I can learn to control it! I just need practice, is all. And, what better way to help me do that than to let me be a scouting member? Because, I think that, uhh, I was always great at hide and seek when I was younger, and..."

[Rye shows off her magic.]

"Okay, okay, I get the idea." She cuts you off before you prattle on much longer, and shows off a bit of magic of her own. "You want to learn how to use your magic. Frankly,

[Raoul has zippo fingers]

[some telepathy bs]

Return to Simoia Guardian