Board index Archives Webcomics A Web of Comics! Which do YOU prefer?

A Web of Comics! Which do YOU prefer?

What are those dinosaurs up to next?

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:31 am
Flytermo User avatar
Global Moderator

Webcomics. Comics, on the web. They're almost always free, are easy to keep up with via a lovely tool called browser bookmarking, and don't need to be kept in "Mint" condition to be enjoyed to the fullest!

I've always been a fan of them, I follow more than I can count and I check them frequently; heck, I can honestly say indulging in webcomics is a Passion of mind. I'm always looking for new works, authors, and artists to follow. I've seen some die, some rise up, and have followed some through to their glorious, heart-warming conclusions.

If you're the same- ~POST IN THIS THREAD~!!!

I'm going to start off by sharing some of my favorites that I've come across throughout the years. A few may have concluded, but never fear-! There's plenty more where they came from~.

Houspets! - http://www.housepetscomic.com

I'll start off with one of my absolute all-time favorites, 'Housepets!'

Two pets of the same household; Peanut the dog and Grape the cat go through daily life tackling society and its numerous pet-like descriminations. All the while having fun, enjoying the "simple things", and having misadventures the only way pets can.

Outrageously funny at times, heartwarming and/or dramatic during others; its one of the top comics out there for a reason, and even though its graphic quality starts shakily in the beginning, it's highly worth it!

I suggest you all follow the link and give it a try, 'might find something you like~

JWatch User avatar
Founder

I, for one, am very fond of KC Green's Gunshow.

http://gunshowcomic.com/

He had a very sporadic sense of humor. There are no planned out jokes, as far as I'm aware; it's great, because it's basically a siphon directly into the author's mind. And that author is probably on drugs.

You might even recognize this popular comic of his, given the moniker "Staredad."

Return to Webcomics