Board index Archives User Suggestions and Q&A Admin To-Do List

Admin To-Do List

Have any ideas for the folks who run this place?

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:41 pm
JWatch User avatar
Founder

Since the site is at such an early stage, feel free to add whatever you feel is necessary for us to do.

• Create some way of keeping track of characters for RP
  • Finish writing sitewide rules
  • Write RP section rules
  • Write NSFW section rules

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm
Yumei User avatar
Global Moderator

For the RP characters, perhaps have a forum or section in projects/ideas made for characters, and limit the amount, so people just don't go around creating things for fun and confusing everyone. Each person gets their own topic, showing multiple characters, and after the fact is done, discussion can be taken either under the character list or in the cbox?
As for sitewide and etc rules, i'm not really sure. That should be something all of us together make, rather than one alone.

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:15 am
Flytermo User avatar
Global Moderator

Sitewide rules are there, I think he means RP rules. Also I see watcha mean about a spam of characters if we allow characters topic by topic. But that way also had its advantages. Maybe if we give the benefit of the doubt and switch to the Character by User's topic method if we see too many being pewped out?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:43 am
JWatch User avatar
Founder

I created a separate forum for characters. It is limited to one topic per user, but they can post as many characters in that thread as they want. We can also have sticky threads for character discussion, if that need arises.

Return to User Suggestions and Q&A